Policy for Privacy and Cookies
- The Company is responsible for your personal data. All inquiries to the Company must be made using the contact details listed under section 20.
The Company’s collection of your personal data
- What personal information do we collect and for what purposes?
- When you visit the Website, we automatically collect information about you, such as what type of browser you use, which search terms you use on the Website, your IP address as well as information about your computer, in order to optimise and improve the web conversion and target the marketing.
- What is the basis for the collection?
- The collection of data, as mentioned in section 4.1, is necessary for us to protect our interests in improving the functions of the Website and its structure, and to present you with relevant offers.
Using Data Processors
- We use external companies to, e.g., undertake the technical operation of the Website, such as assist us in the execution of targeted marketing, including for retargeting, and to improve the Website. These companies are data processors and are under our instruction when processing data for which we are responsible. The data processors may not use the data for any purpose other than the fulfilment of the agreement with us and they are subject to confidentiality.
- One of these data processors, Google Analytics by Google Inc., is based in the United States. The necessary guarantees for transferring information to the United States are secured through the data processor’s certification under the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. A copy of the certification can be found here:https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
To ensure transparency regarding the processing of your information, we, as a data controller, must inform you of your rights:
- Right to be informed
- You are at all times entitled to request in writing information about us, such as what information we have registered about you, what purpose the registration serves, what categories of personal data and recipients of information, if any, apply, and what the sources of the data are.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data we process about you. If you would like a copy of your personal data, you must send us a written request along with relevant proof of identity.
- The right to rectification
- You have the right to have incorrect personal information about yourself rectified by us. If you become aware that there is an error in the information that we have registered about you, you are encouraged to contact us in writing so the information can be corrected.
- The right to erasure
- You have the right to have all or some of your personal information erased by us.
- The right to restrict processing
- In some cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data to storage only, for example if you believe that the information we process about you is incorrect.
- The right to data portability
- You have the right to have your personal information provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer this information to another data controller.
- The right to object
- You have the right at any time to object for special reasons to our processing of your personal data, which we collect for the purpose of improving the functions of the Website and its structure, cf. section 4.1
- The right to withdraw consent
- You have the right at any time to revoke your consent.
- Should you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com
- The right to complain
- You have the right at any time to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency, Borgergade 28, 5, DK-1300 Copenhagen about our processing of your personal data.
Erasing personal data
- Information that we have collected as the result of your accept to receive marketing by email, text message and post will be deleted should you withdraw your consent.
- Information that we have collected in connection with your subscription to our newsletter will be deleted provided you contact us for this purpose. In all newsletters, you will have the opportunity to respond and thereby opt out of your subscription. Upon unsubscribing, we will automatically delete the data we have collected about you.
- We have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures against the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration or deterioration of personal data and against access to or misuse by unauthorised persons.
- Access to your personal data is restricted to employees who require such access to perform their job tasks.
- The Company is responsible for the personal data collected through the Website.
Lacto Foods A/S
Food Innovation House
Lysholt Allé 3, 2.
Tel.: +45 7583 7066
- If you are unable to accept the changed policy, you will not be able to continue using the Website and your personal data may be deleted.